InspireMD, Inc. (NASDAQ:NSPR): Investor Relations Program
InspireMD seeks to utilize its proprietary MicroNet® technology to make it's product the industry standard for carotid stenting by providing outstanding acute results and durable, stroke-free, long-term outcomes. LifeSci Advisors started working with InspireMD on August 12th, 2021.
InspireMD successfully completed a transformational Private Placement for up to $113.6 million, with $42.2 million financing upfront with up to an additional $71.4 million tied to exercise of milestone-driven warrants.
- Continuous efforts to strengthen company relationships with relevant sell-side analysts to improve research coverage through leveraging existing relationships and making new introductions to banks, including LifeSci Capital which acted as the exclusive placement agent on a $113.6M private placement
- Conducted robust investor targeting, to build an investor outreach strategy designed to improve institutional awareness and attract high-quality, fundamentally focused medtech investors
- Raised visibility of InspireMD’s products, ongoing clinical programs and upcoming milestones highlighted through strategically timed KOL events including a 12-part series: linked here.
- Attendance driven by LifeSci’s extensive targeted marketing and social media campaign
- Video series featured leading experts discussing the current and future trends in the carotid treatment market
- Worked with management on pre- and post-earnings activities, as well as shareholder and board communications through insightful capital markets updates
InspireMD ended 2022 with a successful Private Placement and a market cap of ~$16M — LifeSci Capital acted as the exclusive placement agent and was able to attract long term focused fundamental investors to the InspireMD story and raise $113.6M that is more than 7x their YE22 market cap.
NSPR is +88.37% YTD (5/30/23)