Femasys (NASDAQ:FEMY): High-Net-Worth Event
Femasys Inc. is a biomedical company aiming to meet women’s needs worldwide by developing a suite of product candidates that include minimally invasive, in-office technologies for reproductive health. Its two lead product candidates are FemBloc® permanent birth control and FemaSeed® localized directional insemination for infertility.
Femasys Inc. has been a LifeSci client since July 2021. As part of a strategy to raise the Company’s visibility amongst global investors, LifeSci organized and hosted an in-person High-Net-Worth and family-office investor event for Femasys in New York City. The event created a great opportunity for Femasys to showcase its first-in-class technologies in women’s health products, and its potential to disrupt and transform the reproductive landscape.
• Identified optimal time and place to host the event, in line with Femasys’ broader corporate calendar and other investor marketing activities
• All event logistics handled by LifeSci including selection of suitable venue, format for the event, food and beverage selection, and creation of the event invitation
• Hosted the cocktail reception with drinks and small bites, informal presentation from Femasys CEO, Kathy Lee-Sepsick, and networking amongst investors, analysts, and Company management
• Targeted outreach and marketing of the event to selected HNWI, family-offices, and sell-side analysts & bankers
• Worked with management to develop and script a presentation highlighting the potential of Femasys’ pipeline programs
Following the execution of a custom marketing strategy and personalized outreach to selected investors, LifeSci, together with Company management, was able to attract serious buyers. The event was attended in-person by over 15 investors. As a result, the stock was up 15% on a 3x average trading volume just two days following the event and management was very pleased with attendance.