- Aggressive outreach to new investors and sell-side analysts
- Arranged 80 TTW and IPO roadshow meetings
- Arranged 13 meetings during the 2022 LifeSci Corporate Access Event
- Worked with management to strengthen messaging and optimize competitive positioning for MAU868 and other pipeline programs
- Organized two well-attended KOL events for ‘Ataciept’ and ‘MAU868’.
- Provided capital markets support throughout the process, including banking syndicate selection support
On May 13, 2021, Vera successfully completed its NASDAQ IPO, making it the best performing IPO of 2021. In addition, they completed a successful follow-on offering that was upsized with new Tier 1 investors.
“LifeSci Advisors’ support throughout the IPO process, and beyond has been extremely valuable and I believe that their input contributed to Vera being the best performing IPO of 2021. Their deep and broad buy-side relationships have been leveraged to schedule consistently strong non-deal-roadshows as well as two very well attended KOL events which were very effective in driving our global visibility as well as broadcasting invaluable third party validation. LifeSci has scheduled over 100 meetings on our behalf globally, introducing us to high quality investors such as Perceptive, Fidelity, RA Capital, Orbimed, T.Rowe Price & Surveyor” – Sean Grant – Chief Financial Officer