TEL-AVIV, Israel and RALEIGH, N.C., Oct. 11, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — RedHill Biopharma Ltd. (Nasdaq: RDHL) (Tel-Aviv Stock Exchange: RDHL) (“RedHill” or the “Company”), a specialty biopharmaceutical company primarily focused on the development and commercialization of clinical late-stage, proprietary drugs for the treatment of gastrointestinal diseases, today announced full Week 52 results for all subjects in the previously announced positive Phase 3 randomized, controlled study of RHB-104 in Crohn’s disease (the “MAP US study”) and supportive top-line results from the open-label extension Phase 3 study (the “MAP US2 study”).
- ASIT biotech Mode of Action Study of gp-ASIT+™ for Grass Pollen Allergy Published in The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology (JACI)
- Oncolytics Biotech(R) Appoints Experienced Financial and Strategic Leader Leonard Kruimer to Board of Directors
- Palatin Presents On Pl8177 Oral Colon Delivery Formulation For Ulcerative Colitis At The 7Th CPC Symposium On Peptide Therapeutics
- ADMA Biologics Announces Publication of an Article Describing the Manufacturing Process Optimization for its Commercial Products BIVIGAM® and ASCENIV™ in the Peer Reviewed Journal Immunotherapy
- Marinus Phase 2 Clinical Data on Ganaxolone in RSE Presented at Neurocritical Care Society Meeting