PITTSBURGH, June 14, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Krystal Biotech Inc., (“Krystal”) (KRYS), a gene therapy company developing medicines to treat dermatological diseases, today announces that it has submitted an Investigational New Drug (IND) application with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to initiate a Phase 1/2, first in-human trial of KB105, an HSV-1 based gene therapy engineered to deliver a human transglutaminase-1 (TGM1) gene to patients with TGM1-deficient autosomal recessive congenital ichthyosis (ARCI).
- OSE Immunotherapeutics Will Participate in HealthTech Investor Days (HTID)
- Final Data Analysis of Phase 2 PBC Trial Shows that Genkyotex’s Anti-fibrotic Candidate GKT831 Demonstrated Statistically Significant Improvements in GGT and ALP Over Full Treatment Period
- BrainsWay Announces Shipment of 100th Deep Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation Helmet for the Treatment of Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Athenex Announces U.S. FDA Allowance of Investigational New Drug Application for PT01 (Pegtomarginase)
- Aileron Therapeutics Strengthens Board of Directors with Appointments of William T. McKee and Josef H. von Rickenbach