PITTSBURGH, June 14, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Krystal Biotech Inc., (“Krystal”) (KRYS), a gene therapy company developing medicines to treat dermatological diseases, today announces that it has submitted an Investigational New Drug (IND) application with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to initiate a Phase 1/2, first in-human trial of KB105, an HSV-1 based gene therapy engineered to deliver a human transglutaminase-1 (TGM1) gene to patients with TGM1-deficient autosomal recessive congenital ichthyosis (ARCI).
- ASIT biotech presents its 2019 half year results and provides further update on its clinical programs until end-2019
- Saniona reports positive Tesomet Phase 2a clinical results in adolescent patients with Prader-Willi syndrome
- Emmaus Life Sciences Huddles Up with SCDAAMI to Host “Sideline Sickle Cell” Community Town Hall in Detroit
- Avadel Pharmaceuticals Announces an Oral Presentation on Investigational Once-Nightly Sodium Oxybate (FT218) at the World Sleep 2019 Congress on September 25th
- aTyr Pharma to Participate in September Conferences