NASHUA, N.H. and LILLE, France, June 13, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — iCAD, Inc. (ICAD), a global medical technology leader providing innovative cancer detection and therapy solutions, today announced the launch of ProFound AI™ for 2D Mammography in Europe. This software is the latest addition to iCAD’s deep-learning, artificial intelligence platform and follows the launch of ProFound AI™ for Digital Breast Tomosynthesis (DBT), which was CE Marked in March 2018 and FDA cleared in December 2018. ProFound AI for 2D Mammography and ProFound AI for DBT will both be featured in the iCAD exhibition booth (#24) at the Société Française d’Imagerie de la FEMme (SIFEM) medical conference from June 13-15, 2019 at the Grand Palais in Lille, France.
- ASIT biotech presents its 2019 half year results and provides further update on its clinical programs until end-2019
- Saniona reports positive Tesomet Phase 2a clinical results in adolescent patients with Prader-Willi syndrome
- Emmaus Life Sciences Huddles Up with SCDAAMI to Host “Sideline Sickle Cell” Community Town Hall in Detroit
- Avadel Pharmaceuticals Announces an Oral Presentation on Investigational Once-Nightly Sodium Oxybate (FT218) at the World Sleep 2019 Congress on September 25th
- aTyr Pharma to Participate in September Conferences