NASHUA, N.H. and LILLE, France, June 13, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — iCAD, Inc. (ICAD), a global medical technology leader providing innovative cancer detection and therapy solutions, today announced the launch of ProFound AI™ for 2D Mammography in Europe. This software is the latest addition to iCAD’s deep-learning, artificial intelligence platform and follows the launch of ProFound AI™ for Digital Breast Tomosynthesis (DBT), which was CE Marked in March 2018 and FDA cleared in December 2018. ProFound AI for 2D Mammography and ProFound AI for DBT will both be featured in the iCAD exhibition booth (#24) at the Société Française d’Imagerie de la FEMme (SIFEM) medical conference from June 13-15, 2019 at the Grand Palais in Lille, France.
- OSE Immunotherapeutics Will Participate in HealthTech Investor Days (HTID)
- Final Data Analysis of Phase 2 PBC Trial Shows that Genkyotex’s Anti-fibrotic Candidate GKT831 Demonstrated Statistically Significant Improvements in GGT and ALP Over Full Treatment Period
- BrainsWay Announces Shipment of 100th Deep Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation Helmet for the Treatment of Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Athenex Announces U.S. FDA Allowance of Investigational New Drug Application for PT01 (Pegtomarginase)
- Aileron Therapeutics Strengthens Board of Directors with Appointments of William T. McKee and Josef H. von Rickenbach