NASHUA, N.H., June 13, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — iCAD, Inc. (“iCAD”) (ICAD), a global medical technology leader providing innovative cancer detection and therapy solutions, announced today the pricing of its previously announced underwritten registered public offering of 1,636,364 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $5.50 per share, for gross proceeds of approximately $9.0 million. In addition, iCAD has granted the underwriter a 30-day option to purchase up to 245,454 additional shares of common stock to cover over-allotments, if any. The offering is expected to close on or about June 17, 2019, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
- OSE Immunotherapeutics Will Participate in HealthTech Investor Days (HTID)
- Final Data Analysis of Phase 2 PBC Trial Shows that Genkyotex’s Anti-fibrotic Candidate GKT831 Demonstrated Statistically Significant Improvements in GGT and ALP Over Full Treatment Period
- BrainsWay Announces Shipment of 100th Deep Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation Helmet for the Treatment of Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Athenex Announces U.S. FDA Allowance of Investigational New Drug Application for PT01 (Pegtomarginase)
- Aileron Therapeutics Strengthens Board of Directors with Appointments of William T. McKee and Josef H. von Rickenbach