NASHUA, N.H., June 13, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — iCAD, Inc. (“iCAD”) (ICAD), a global medical technology leader providing innovative cancer detection and therapy solutions, announced today the pricing of its previously announced underwritten registered public offering of 1,636,364 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $5.50 per share, for gross proceeds of approximately $9.0 million. In addition, iCAD has granted the underwriter a 30-day option to purchase up to 245,454 additional shares of common stock to cover over-allotments, if any. The offering is expected to close on or about June 17, 2019, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
- ASIT biotech presents its 2019 half year results and provides further update on its clinical programs until end-2019
- Saniona reports positive Tesomet Phase 2a clinical results in adolescent patients with Prader-Willi syndrome
- Emmaus Life Sciences Huddles Up with SCDAAMI to Host “Sideline Sickle Cell” Community Town Hall in Detroit
- Avadel Pharmaceuticals Announces an Oral Presentation on Investigational Once-Nightly Sodium Oxybate (FT218) at the World Sleep 2019 Congress on September 25th
- aTyr Pharma to Participate in September Conferences