FLORHAM PARK, N.J., Sept. 10, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Cellectar Biosciences, Inc. (CLRB), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of drugs for the treatment of cancer, today announced an oral presentation at the upcoming European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) Congress 2019 being held in Barcelona, Spain from September 27 – October 1, 2019.
- ASIT biotech presents its 2019 half year results and provides further update on its clinical programs until end-2019
- Saniona reports positive Tesomet Phase 2a clinical results in adolescent patients with Prader-Willi syndrome
- Emmaus Life Sciences Huddles Up with SCDAAMI to Host “Sideline Sickle Cell” Community Town Hall in Detroit
- Avadel Pharmaceuticals Announces an Oral Presentation on Investigational Once-Nightly Sodium Oxybate (FT218) at the World Sleep 2019 Congress on September 25th
- aTyr Pharma to Participate in September Conferences