Kamada Virtual Analyst Day
06/07/2022 - 06/07/2022
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT
The analyst day will feature presentations from Amir London (Chief Executive Officer), Chaime Orlev (Chief Financial Officer), and Jon R. Knight (Vice President, U.S. Commercial Operations) who will discuss Kamada’s strategic evolution into a fully-integrated specialty plasma company with six FDA-approved products and strong commercial capabilities in the U.S. market, as well as a global commercial footprint in over 30 countries. The Company expects full-year 2022 total revenue of $125 million to $135 million, which would represent a 20% to 30% increase over 2021 revenue, with EBITDA margins of 12-15%. Kamada anticipates generating revenue growth at a double-digit rate in the foreseeable years ahead. The company key growth catalysts drivingfinancial results are:
- Expanding sales and marketing capabilities for plasma-derived specialty products in the U.S., as well as leveraging Kamada’s current sales and distribution network in over 30 countries.
- Entered U.S. plasma collection market, supporting strategic goal of becoming a fully-integrated specialty plasma company, through the acquisition of a plasma collection facility in Texas; focused on expanding the hyperimmune plasma collection capacity at this center, while initiating the opening of additional centers.
- KedRAB® (Anti-rabies IgG) continues to gain market share in the $150 million U.S. market.
- Additionally, Kamada now collects royalties on Takeda’s sales of GLASSIA® and expects royalties in the range of $10-$20M annually until 2040.
- Currently enrolling patients in the ongoing pivotal Phase 3 study of Inhaled for AAT Deficiency, adding 6 additional clinical sites in the coming weeks. Only novel AAT deficiency product in late-stage clinical testing.
- The Company expects to expand its Distribution segment in Israel, with agreements for the distribution of 11 biosimilar products between this year and through 2028. Collectively, these products have an annual anticipated peak sales of more than $40 million.
A live question and answer session will follow the formal presentations.