Gain Therapeutics R&D Day
02/04/2022 - 02/04/2022
10:00 am - 12:00 pm EDT
The webinar will feature presentations from Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs):
- Zoe Cournia, PhD (Biomedical Research Foundation Academy of Athens) will discuss the role of allostery in drug discovery.
- Tiago Fleming Outeiro, PhD (University Medical Center Göttingen) will discuss protein misfolding and neurodegenerative diseases.
- Ricardo A. Feldman, PhD (University of Maryland School of Medicine) will discuss recent GBA program data in iPSC models.
- Samuel Broder, MD (former Director of the National Cancer Institute and Scientific Advisor of Gain Therapeutics) will discuss the role of allosteric drugs in Oncology.
- Joanne Taylor, PhD (former Director of Neuroscience at Eisai and Scientific Advisor of Gain Therapeutics) will serve as moderator.
The Gain Therapeutics management team will present on the following topics:
- Manolo Bellotto, PhD (General Manager & President) will provide an overview of the Gain GBA program and an update on the Company’s pipeline.
- Xavier Barril, PhD (Chief Scientific Officer) will discuss the SEE-TxTM Platform – Combining Advances in Big Data and Computational Technology to discover novel allosteric targets.
A live question and answer session will follow.