JERUSALEM and HACKENSACK, N.J., June 13, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — BrainsWay Ltd. (NASDAQ & TASE:BWAY) (BrainsWay” or the “Company”), a commercial stage medical device company focused on the development and sale of non-invasive neuromodulation products using the Company’s proprietary Deep Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation system (Deep TMS) technology for the treatment of major depressive disorder (MDD) and obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), today announced that Yaacov Michlin, Chief Executive Officer, will participate at the upcoming Raymond James Life Sciences and MedTech Conference being held on June 18-19, 2019 at the Lotte New York Palace, NY.
- OSE Immunotherapeutics Will Participate in HealthTech Investor Days (HTID)
- Final Data Analysis of Phase 2 PBC Trial Shows that Genkyotex’s Anti-fibrotic Candidate GKT831 Demonstrated Statistically Significant Improvements in GGT and ALP Over Full Treatment Period
- BrainsWay Announces Shipment of 100th Deep Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation Helmet for the Treatment of Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Athenex Announces U.S. FDA Allowance of Investigational New Drug Application for PT01 (Pegtomarginase)
- Aileron Therapeutics Strengthens Board of Directors with Appointments of William T. McKee and Josef H. von Rickenbach