JERUSALEM and HACKENSACK, N.J., June 13, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — BrainsWay Ltd. (NASDAQ & TASE:BWAY) (BrainsWay” or the “Company”), a commercial stage medical device company focused on the development and sale of non-invasive neuromodulation products using the Company’s proprietary Deep Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation system (Deep TMS) technology for the treatment of major depressive disorder (MDD) and obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), today announced that Yaacov Michlin, Chief Executive Officer, will participate at the upcoming Raymond James Life Sciences and MedTech Conference being held on June 18-19, 2019 at the Lotte New York Palace, NY.
- ASIT biotech presents its 2019 half year results and provides further update on its clinical programs until end-2019
- Saniona reports positive Tesomet Phase 2a clinical results in adolescent patients with Prader-Willi syndrome
- Emmaus Life Sciences Huddles Up with SCDAAMI to Host “Sideline Sickle Cell” Community Town Hall in Detroit
- Avadel Pharmaceuticals Announces an Oral Presentation on Investigational Once-Nightly Sodium Oxybate (FT218) at the World Sleep 2019 Congress on September 25th
- aTyr Pharma to Participate in September Conferences