SAN DIEGO, June 13, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Arcturus Therapeutics Holdings Inc. (ARCT) (the “Company”), a leading messenger RNA medicines company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of therapeutics for rare diseases, today announced that it has obtained approval from the Israeli Court to complete the redomiciliation process to the United States as a Delaware corporation, which was approved by the Company’s shareholders on May 17, 2019 (99.7% votes in favor).
- OSE Immunotherapeutics Will Participate in HealthTech Investor Days (HTID)
- Final Data Analysis of Phase 2 PBC Trial Shows that Genkyotex’s Anti-fibrotic Candidate GKT831 Demonstrated Statistically Significant Improvements in GGT and ALP Over Full Treatment Period
- BrainsWay Announces Shipment of 100th Deep Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation Helmet for the Treatment of Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Athenex Announces U.S. FDA Allowance of Investigational New Drug Application for PT01 (Pegtomarginase)
- Aileron Therapeutics Strengthens Board of Directors with Appointments of William T. McKee and Josef H. von Rickenbach