SAN DIEGO, June 13, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Arcturus Therapeutics Holdings Inc. (ARCT) (the “Company”), a leading messenger RNA medicines company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of therapeutics for rare diseases, today announced that it has obtained approval from the Israeli Court to complete the redomiciliation process to the United States as a Delaware corporation, which was approved by the Company’s shareholders on May 17, 2019 (99.7% votes in favor).
- ASIT biotech presents its 2019 half year results and provides further update on its clinical programs until end-2019
- Saniona reports positive Tesomet Phase 2a clinical results in adolescent patients with Prader-Willi syndrome
- Emmaus Life Sciences Huddles Up with SCDAAMI to Host “Sideline Sickle Cell” Community Town Hall in Detroit
- Avadel Pharmaceuticals Announces an Oral Presentation on Investigational Once-Nightly Sodium Oxybate (FT218) at the World Sleep 2019 Congress on September 25th
- aTyr Pharma to Participate in September Conferences