SAN DIEGO and TORONTO, June 14, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Aptose Biosciences Inc. (“Aptose” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: APTO, TSX: APS), a clinical-stage company developing highly differentiated therapeutics targeting the underlying mechanisms of cancer, today announced that new preclinical data for CG-806, its oral, first-in-class pan-FLT3/pan-BTK inhibitor, is being presented in a poster presentation today at the 24th Congress of the European Hematology Association in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
- OSE Immunotherapeutics Will Participate in HealthTech Investor Days (HTID)
- Final Data Analysis of Phase 2 PBC Trial Shows that Genkyotex’s Anti-fibrotic Candidate GKT831 Demonstrated Statistically Significant Improvements in GGT and ALP Over Full Treatment Period
- BrainsWay Announces Shipment of 100th Deep Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation Helmet for the Treatment of Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Athenex Announces U.S. FDA Allowance of Investigational New Drug Application for PT01 (Pegtomarginase)
- Aileron Therapeutics Strengthens Board of Directors with Appointments of William T. McKee and Josef H. von Rickenbach