Aimmune Therapeutics, Inc. (AIMT), a biopharmaceutical company developing treatments for potentially life-threatening food allergies, today announced the initiation of a phase 2 study, with Regeneron and Sanofi, of AR101 with adjunctive dupilumab in peanut-allergic patients. AR101 is Aimmune’s investigational biologic oral immunotherapy for desensitization of patients with peanut allergy, and dupilumab is Regeneron and Sanofi’s fully human monoclonal antibody that inhibits signaling of IL-4 and IL-13 cytokines, which are believed to be major drivers of type 2 inflammation. Aimmune is providing clinical supply of AR101, as well as food challenge materials, for the Regeneron-sponsored study.
- ASIT biotech presents its 2019 half year results and provides further update on its clinical programs until end-2019
- Saniona reports positive Tesomet Phase 2a clinical results in adolescent patients with Prader-Willi syndrome
- Emmaus Life Sciences Huddles Up with SCDAAMI to Host “Sideline Sickle Cell” Community Town Hall in Detroit
- Avadel Pharmaceuticals Announces an Oral Presentation on Investigational Once-Nightly Sodium Oxybate (FT218) at the World Sleep 2019 Congress on September 25th
- aTyr Pharma to Participate in September Conferences