Navidea – About the Company
For patients and physicians, Navidea aspires to provide innovative medical imaging agents to improve patient care for serious diseases. For shareholders, the Company aims to deliver superior growth through focus on Navidea’s innovative imaging and imaging-related platforms and efficient business processes. For employees, the Company provides a culture in which everyone focuses on the direct contributions Navidea’s efforts make for the patients that are ultimately served and an innovative development environment for new breakthrough products.
Navidea’s radiopharmaceutical development programs include:
Lymphoseek®, a radiopharmaceutical imaging agent for sentinel lymph node mapping, holds great promise for patients with several different types of solid tumor cancers. Lymphoseek was approved by the FDA in March 2013.
NAV4694 is a potentially powerful second-generation imaging agent, which may aid the diagnosis of Alzheimer’s disease allowing patients to seek earlier treatment options. A global Phase 3 trial with was initiated in June 2013.
RIGScan™ is a tumor-specific targeting agent that holds great promise for patients with colorectal cancer and potentially other cancers.
Navidea has more than 40 employees worldwide with headquarters in Dublin, Ohio.
- Initiation of Coverage Report
- Second Quarter 2014 Results 8-12-14
- First Quarter Results 5-13-14
- 2013 Results and Update 3-13-14
- sNDA Priority Review 2-19-14
- Fast Track and sNDA 12-20-13
- Q3 2013 Results 11-12-13
- Nature Outlook Manocept 10-28-13
- Manocept Presentation 10-03-2013
- Lymphoseek C Code 9-4-13
- NAVB6494 Pivotal Trial 7-9-13
- Lymphoseek Presentations 6-17-13
- Lymphoseek Approval 3-27-13
- CRL Misconceptions 9-20-12
- Lymphoseek CRL 9-12-12
- PDUFA Update 4-9-12
- Pipeline Update 2-15-12
- NDA Acceptance 10-24-11
- Lymph NDA Sub 8-19-11
- SColloid Approval 7-27-11
- Lymph ASCO 6-13-11
- ASCO Rebuttal 6-8-11
- GDS Sale 5-26-11
- NEO309 Results 5-5-11
- Board Nom 4-19-11